Take a break from modern life and build this magnificent LEGO Ideas Medieval Blacksmith (21325) display model. The architectural details of a 3-level building from the Middle Ages are lovingly recreated in LEGO style. The roof and top 2 levels lift off for easy viewing of the fully furnished bedroom and kitchen, plus a workshop packed with items youd have seen in a real medieval blacksmiths smithy. Other features include a glowing forge with a LEGO light brick, plus a garden with buildable models of an apple tree and a well. Minifigures and more There are 4 minifigures to bring the scene to life: a blacksmith, archer and 2 Black Falcon Knights with 4 swords, 3 shields and a halberd, plus a posable horse figure with a buildable cart, dog and frog figures. Stylish gift Part of a collection of inspiring LEGO sets designed to help adults relax in a creative way, this building kit makes a wonderful gift for yourself or the LEGO fan or hobbyist in your life.
- Capture the architectural details of a medieval blacksmiths workplace and home when you take time out from modern life to build this evocative LEGO Ideas display model (21325).
- Includes 4 minifigures: a blacksmith, archer and 2 Black Falcon Knights with 4 swords, 3 shields and a halberd, plus a posable horse figure with a buildable cart and dog and frog figures.
- This 3-level building has a removable roof and the top 2 levels lift off for easy access to the fully furnished bedroom, kitchen and workshop. The garden features an apple tree model and a well.
- The workshop is packed with accessory elements such as tools, coal and armour. Press the bellows to activate the LEGO? light brick in the blacksmith????s coal forge and make it glow.
- Measures over 27 cm high, 27 cm wide and 21 cm deep. An impressive buildable model to photograph and share, it makes a top gift for yourself or LEGO fans and hobbyists.
- An LR41 battery is included for the LEGO light brick in this building set for adults.
- This collectible 2164-piece model comes with an illustrated booklet featuring the set????s fan designer and LEGO designers, plus clear instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build confidently.
- This LEGO Ideas buil
- FREE DELIVERY to anywhere in Hong Kong for online orders valued over HK$1000.
- For delivery, a $100 delivery fee applies for online orders under HK$1000.
- Additional charges apply for the remote areas (Tung Chung, Outlying islands).
- Unfortunately, we do not ship internationally.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 3-5 business days of you placing it, however during peak or promotional periods (eg. sale, Christmas) please allow up to 10-days for your order to leave our warehouse.
We will try our best to deliver at the scheduled time and location. If delivery is delayed, postponed, or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district, or other factors, Simply Toys shall not be liable for any loss or damage.
INCORRECT ADDRESS / ORDERS:
We are unable to change the details of an order once it has been placed. Please contact Customer Care by calling (+852) 3443 4313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have made an error and we will try to halt your order, however, due to fast processing times this is not guaranteed.
We do not accept any liability for incorrect addresses, however will always try to accommodate amends where we can. To avoid disappointment, please make sure you check your delivery address carefully.
Any change in delivery must be made at least 2 working days before the scheduled delivery
If there is any dispute, Simply Toys reserves the right to a final decision.
We are best
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.